Chicken Chow Mein
Video Link: https://youtu.be/ayw0QD_yrlw
There are several variations of chicken chow mein.
This Chow Mein recipe is just better than what you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant. Home made with lean chicken, (no antibiotics), fresh vegetables and flavorful tender noodles.
1 16 oz Excellent Pancit Canton Noodles
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips
2 Tbsp olive oil
3 cups thinly sliced cabbage
1 small carrot, julienned
2/3 cups spring onions, chopped (separate the green and white part)
3 garlic cloves, minced
3 Tbsp Silver Swan Special Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp corn starch
Sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Add chicken to a bowl and combine with corn starch. Set aside.
2. Prepare noodles according to directions on the package.
3. Drain and set asideHeat oil in a wok, over medium high heat, Fry garlic until golden brown and fragrant.
4. Add chicken , saute until cooked through.
5. Place the carrots and onions (white part) in. Saute for 2 minutes.
6. Add remaining veggies, saute until veggies are all crisp tender.
7. Add the noodles in. Season with salt , pepper, soy sauce and lemon juice over top and toss to coat.
8. Plate and garnish with onions (green part). Serve warm and enjoy!